Hiring the Wrong Attorney Can Ruin Your Life and Cause the Loss of Your Freedom,

Needlessly… Get the Right Lawyer to Help You Fight!

Edmond Geary
Attorney at Law

Call now to:

405 - 728 - 8223


- Legal Blog Visit our Blog
- Criminal Defense Blog Visit our Blog

- Criminal Defense Lawyer

- Articles
- Newsletters
- Legal Terms
- Legal Areas



 Getting records cleared

If you have a past indiscretion that is haunting you there may be a way out by getting your record expunged. We all have the capacity to make a mistake, and even change our lifestyle and habits. Unfortunately, sometimes our legal record doesn't change with us. This is when you need someone by your side that can help you move on with your life. Keep in mind, however, that not all situations are eligible for expungement.

Minor violations of the law can seriously harm your eligibility for future employment. It can stand in the way of your gaining citizenship, or of getting a passport for traveling. If a past minor offense is in the way for you to lead a more productive life, you need an experienced lawyer who has worked with the legal system in Oklahoma to help you get your legal records expunged or sealed.

Here are some of the issues I can help you with:

Expunge a misdemeanor
Expunge a misdemeanor
Expunge a felony
Seal a criminal record
Seal a criminal juvenile record
Expunge a juvenile record
Reduce a felony to a misdemeanor
Get a prior strike dismissed
Withdraw a guilty plea
Obtain a pardon
Obtain a certificate of rehabilitation
Minimize the legal record of your crime

On your next job application you could be able to honestly say you have not been convicted. Your juvenile or adult record may no longer haunt you. You need me to help you minimize the damage your past record is causing your life. You can reduce the severity of your crime on record with someone who knows the local and federal laws in Oklahoma and who can guide you safely through the legal process, while you learn some expungement facts on situations that qualify for that legal procedure.

While the process itself can be a lot of work to wade through, you don't have to go it alone. If you have been convicted of a crime and you have not served prison time for it, there is a good chance that you can have your good name restored to some extent.

It doesn't matter if you were charged by the state of Oklahoma or federally, you need a skilled criminal defense attorney to represent you so it's important that you discover how to find a criminal lawyer in Oklahoma that has the experience and expertise to help you get your record cleared, if your situation is eligible for expungement.